Retail and/or Donation Sorting Assistant (Various)
We're looking for creative volunteers to help in our shop and/or with sorting donations.
Crafting4Good CIC is a not-for-profit social enterprise. You will be working in a creative environment and the role could be quite varied, as we have a lot of different areas that we deal with. You may also be added to a waiting list if we can't fit your desired pattern in straight away.
Typical Activities to Choose From
- You can tell us what role you want to do when you get in touch, and on our follow up form
- What you do will depend on the day(s) you can volunteer
1) Sorting through art, craft, textile donations (this is where any specific hobby or work experience is desired so that you can share your knowledge and expertise with us)
2) Shop/retail work e.g. packing and putting out stock, tidying shelves, helping with displays
3) If you have experience, serving customers with card and cash transactions
4) eBay work eg taking photos, listing items, picking, packing and preparing for posting
5) Social Media: taking photos, writing posts, uploading, videos etc.
6) Workshops: there may be chance to help out at art and